You have no items in your shopping cart.
We see British International Education as a passport, enabling your students to transfer seamlessly back into a British School or continue to a British University.
We aim to keep you included in and up-to-date with the latest educational developments and best practice in the UK.
- INSET and CPD courses – EYFS, Primary & Secondary
- Middle & Senior Leadership Training
- Support for School Leaders and Governors
- Development of Quality Pastoral Systems
- Training for Students, Prefects and Student Councils
Our CPD Focus Areas
- New GCSE and A level Specifications
- Implementing the Flipped Classroom
- Developing Middle Leaders & Managers
- Provision for Gifted & Talented Students
- Revised National Curriculum
- Student Leadership
- SEND Code of Practice
100% of our delegates would train with us again and recommend us to colleagues.
We welcome colleagues from international schools to our courses in London. We are also very happy to come to you.
We work closely with and are members of COBIS (Confederation of British International Schools) as well as being able to offer packages of support and professional development to individual schools overseas, to education districts and to ministries of education.
Our team of experienced associates are able to cover a wide range of age groups and academic subject areas, as well as provide pastoral and management support and development.
In addition, all of the one-day CPD courses featured on this website can be offered to your school in-house or you can design your own CPD course to meet the exact requirements of your setting.
Each project is different and we welcome the opportunity to bid for contracts of any size and scope in international education. Our team comprises experts in their field many of whom are former Heads and Senior Leaders in Education in the UK and internationally.
Please email us to find out more or to make an enquiry here