You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
* All bookings must be confirmed either in writing or by email.
* All cancellations must be made in writing or email.
* All courses are subject to VAT at the current applicable rate.
* Cancellations made four or more weeks from the date of the course will incur no charge.
* Cancellations made less than four weeks before the event date will incur the full fee. However, a transfer by the same delegate to a future event can be arranged for an extra £50+VAT to cover our committed venue costs.
* Cancellations made within one week of the event will incur the full fee. No transfer to another course will be allowed although substitution of the delegate can be made. Please note that substitutions of one delegate with another from the same school or college can be made at any time without penalty on the same event.
* We reserve the right to change the tutor or course programme due to circumstances beyond our control.
* We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course in any circumstance. In the event that cancellation or postponement is due to insufficient people booked on a course we will inform you one week prior to the course date. If we do cancel or postpone your booking you can either transfer to another course or have a refund.
* Refunds will not be given if you are unable to attend due to circumstances beyond our control. Events beyond our control include: civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, transportation problems, natural disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks, illness to you or your family, bereavements, actual or potential weather conditions and any other similar events.
* Payment is due within 28 days of being presented with an invoice from us, or five working days prior to attendance on the course, whichever is sooner. We reserve the right to cancel a delegate’s place if payment is not received by this date.
* We will send final confirmation of the event details by email one week before the date of the course. We recommend that you do not book any travel or accommodation until the final confirmation has been received. In the event of us having to postpone or cancel the course we will not be held responsible for any costs you may have incurred before receipt of the final confirmation letter.
* All About Educational reserves the right to publish comments from our feedback form given by delegates unless delegates stipulate otherwise.
* Please note that we take all bookings in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure you have permission and received any required purchase-order number from your school or college (whether made by phone, fax, post or web) as this will enter you or your institution into a firm contract with All About Educational Ltd.